As many of you know, one of my favorite blogs is Gizmodo whose writers take a very human look at how gadgets and humans coexist in often peaceful, sometimes crazy, and occasionally scary ways. On a few occasions, I’ve had the pleasure of writing for Giz, too, most recently for their “bad valentine” feature on the following topics:
- When to officially stalk your potential flame on Facebook or Twitter
- What to do when you accidentally sext the wrong person
- When is it too early to change your Facebook relationship status?
- Is it okay to ask someone out via text message?
- How do I bring up the subject of video sex?
- The 7 steps for the online breakup