A fun take on premature and spontaneous ejaculations, thanks to Saturday Night Live. It’s sort of in the “Dick in a Box” genre. Watch it here.
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
Our society needs categories in able to function (or so it seems). These categories come in handy when we’re collecting data for the Census, but the rest of the time, they tend to do more harm than good. In the [...]
- Product Review: Renew Toy Revitalizing Cleanser
- Colleges Should Support Male Sexual Violence Survivors
It’s important for both potential and current sexual partners to be able to give informed consent to participating in sexual acts, which includes, among other things, knowledge about one’s STI status. STIs like herpes are much more prevalent than they [...]
- Assessing Facts About Abortion And Contraception
- What Would You Choose: Making Rent or Having Sex?
For many women â€“ heck, most women at some point in their lives â€“ learning to orgasm is an uphill climb. In fact, because consistent “Look, ma, no hands!” orgasms during intercourse are not exactly par for most women’s courses, [...]
- Pretending to Orgasm: Men Fake Too
- Enough pre-ejaculate (pre cum) to soak through clothes
A fun game to play with others while waiting for a bus, riding a train or sitting around after dinner is the superpower game â€“ as in, if you could have one superpower, what would it be? Often, people say [...]
- How to last longer during sex: Do cock rings work?
- MSP Q&A: How can I last long enough to satisfy my wife of 24 years?