Whew! Long day today. I went from meeting to meeting to taping more Kinsey Confidential podcasts to yet more meetings. And I still have work to do for – take a guess – more upcoming meetings. At least it’s almost the weekend. I may finally watch Juno this weekend. Anyone out there seen it yet? What do you think?
A few updates:
- Our Kinsey Confidential podcasts technically hit today. You can read the news release here and see how it was picked up by UPI here and here, among other outlets.
- I answered questions about aphrodisiacs and turn-ons from a journalism student writing for a college newspaper and will post the article when it is out
- I finally read this month’s Women’s Health magazine, in which I am quoted talking about women’s sex diaries (!)
- In my weekly In&Out column in Time Out Chicago, I am responding this week to questions about condoms, birth control and women getting "fixed" (a reader’s words, not mine), sex on one’s period, and whether male circumcision is associated with a lower risk of HIV infection.
- In my weekly column for Velocity Weekly, I respond to questions about painful ejaculation, unrequited love/liking, and what happens when you trust your partner but don’t like his friends. Read the column here.