About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
It seems like everyone I know has been going through some stressful times lately, myself included. When I’m feeling sad, pictures of puppies tend to cheer me up, as well as some uplifting stories. If an uplifting story is what [...]
- Is Sex-Based Medicine Helpful or Harmful?
- Remember: We're Not The First Advocates for Equality
Part of the point of openly talking about rape culture is that it is so pervasive that it can blind us to logic, and that needs to change. Take, for instance, this blog post on rape prevention, which notes: If [...]
- A Happy Trans* Story
- O-H-I-No! - Limits to Sex Ed in Ohio's Schools
The other afternoon I decided to take a breather from studying and break for lunch. As I’m enjoying my lunch and flipping through the channels - I stumble upon an episode of “VH1 News Presents: Celebrity Cheaters”. The next thing you know [...]
- Bloomington Source interview is now online
- From the archives: how housework and sex are related
It seems that almost every day, I come across a new product that somehow offends me on several levels. “18 Again,” a vaginal tightening gel produced by an Indian pharmaceutical company Ultratech, is no exception. According to the article from [...]
- Where in the World is the Wondrous Vulva Puppet? Sydney Opera House Edition
- Seven Sex and Vagina Lessons from Sarah Silverman's Twitter