Check it out at The Stranger’s slog.
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
My boyfriend and I went to a Toulouse-Lautrec exhibit at the local art museum, and as we were climbing the stairs to get to the display—I noticed this painting on the staircase. The artist, Ryotaro Tokita, left the piece untitled, [...]
- My Name is Strong: Raising Awareness About Gender-Based Violence Through Art
- Does Storytelling Require Rape?
I live (and love) Ohio, and have written about some issues that have happened in my beloved state before. On my commute home, I heard a local radio show talking about someone Sexy. Well, she isn’t Sexy yet, but she [...]
- Sex As A Universal Human Right
- Why Beyoncé is My New Favorite Feminist
In following recent gay marriage debates in the U.S., I’ve noticed that a lot of the arguments against legalizing gay marriage are religious. They may or may not be explicitly framed that way – some people quote the Bible in [...]
- Decoding Trans-With-A-Star
- Clearing Up Misconceptions About Trans Women
Dylan Farrow’s open letter about the sexual assault she endured from her adoptive father, Woody Allen, has provoked a sensational discussion around the issue of who to listen to, and who to believe. I believe that narratives of sexual assault [...]
- The Question Of Gay Marriage In Different Religions
- Domestic Violence Statistics: A Reminder