Because you need to be in the know…
- The Frisky teaches us how to end a fakelationship
- HIV stats in the US continue to challenge us all. Find a testing site near you and get tested.
- Trojan releases a new line of vibrators. The New York Times chimes in.
- The Guardian explores whether more straight women now fantasize about lesbians (Thanks, B!)
- VanityFair.com interviews Dot Jones, from Glee, whose performance in Episode 1 made me teary.
- There’s a song called That Moon that I love.
- You can use telegrams to send your love! Yes, even in The Future.
- Jezebel looks at 14 incredible merkins. Love this.