Well, sort of. It was on the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
Our society needs categories in able to function (or so it seems). These categories come in handy when we’re collecting data for the Census, but the rest of the time, they tend to do more harm than good. In the [...]
- Remember: We're Not The First Advocates for Equality
- Act Less Gay For A Better Life?
I’ve mentioned here before that I live in Ohio, and have a decent amount of pride for my chosen state (and especially the city that I live in). Living in Ohio can be a constant test, whether it’s experiencing a [...]
- Is Sex-Based Medicine Helpful or Harmful?
- How A Misogynist Changed His Mind
This summer was an epic one for weddings. Many people I knew tied the knot this summer (including two of my favorite sex bloggers. Congrats, Jeana and Emily!). My partner and I attended six from May to September, and I [...]
- A Fairy Tale Film About Same Sex Marriage
- Obama Endorsed Gay Marriage...So What?