About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
The ability of judges to write “morality clauses” into divorce papers can lead to enforcing homophobia, as in this Texas case wherein a judge is ordering a lesbian couple to not live together in order to “protect” the children involved. [...]
- Science, Gender, And Needlepoint
- What The Gay Rights Movement Is Up Against
Our society needs categories in able to function (or so it seems). These categories come in handy when we’re collecting data for the Census, but the rest of the time, they tend to do more harm than good. In the [...]
- Let's Talk About Sex (Seriously)
- Vibrator Research Study - Looking for Participants!
The other afternoon I decided to take a breather from studying and break for lunch. As I’m enjoying my lunch and flipping through the channels - I stumble upon an episode of “VH1 News Presents: Celebrity Cheaters”. The next thing you know [...]
- Bloomington Source interview is now online
- From the archives: how housework and sex are related