Read the article that accompanies this photo. It talks all abour our partnership related to sexual health promotion in Puerto Rico.
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
I’ve mentioned here before that I live in Ohio, and have a decent amount of pride for my chosen state (and especially the city that I live in). Living in Ohio can be a constant test, whether it’s experiencing a [...]
- Is Sex-Based Medicine Helpful or Harmful?
- How A Misogynist Changed His Mind
I made a post in 2011 condemning laws in New York City and Washington D.C. that allow police to confiscate condoms as “proof” that a person plans to sell sex. According to Tracy Clark-Flory at Salon, this trend is continuing [...]
- Would You Try Vaginal Steaming?
- Are You Aware Of The Clitoris?
Our society needs categories in able to function (or so it seems). These categories come in handy when we’re collecting data for the Census, but the rest of the time, they tend to do more harm than good. In the [...]
- Let's Talk About Sex (Seriously)
- Vibrator Research Study - Looking for Participants!
SEX RESEARCH. The term itself is pretty self-explanatory. It’s literally the scientific study of sexual interests, behaviors, and functions. As for it’s purpose? That too should be obvious: We study sex in order to understand why we are the way [...]
- Clelia Mosher: The Coolest Sex Researcher You've Never Heard Of
- Benefits Of Non-Monogamy For Animals