Here is another one of the Kinsey Confidential podcasts that I hosted – this one is related to sexual orientation. Learn more about Kinsey Confidential here.
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
A teenager in Texas is being told that his yearbook photo (in which he wears a tuxedo) will not be published in the yearbook. According to the school district, the photo does not meet “community standards.” This is because the [...]
- The Real Threat Behind Same-Sex Marriage
- Why Isn't Anyone Worried About Bisexuals Getting Married?
I’m a fan of satirical role reversals in rhetoric, as with this list of how to end sexual assault by limiting men’s freedom. Now there’s a list of all the ways in which feminism hurts men. We see examples like [...]
- Media Misrepresentation - Where Are The Boys?
- Transgender Teen Denied Yearbook Photo
Recently I was interviewed for a Kinsey Institute audio podcast about women, sex, pleasure and my new book Because It Feels Good: A Woman’s Guide to Sexual Pleasure & Satisfaction. Raina (the interviewer) was delightful to talk with – she [...]
- Kinsey Confidential Podcast: Boyfriend's orgasm takes a long time from oral sex
- Kinsey Confidential Podcast: Thinking about having sex with other men or women?