…. from my favorite CurrentTV host, Sarah Haskins, in her Target Women series. Check it out here
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
Scrolling through the web the other day, I came across Condomsizer, which claims to be the “#1 Condom Size Resource on the Web.” Now, I can’t speak to whether or not is is the #1 size resource on the web, [...]
- Six Things I Learned From Being a Birth Control Counselor
- When Abstinence-Only Sex Education Is Against Your Religion
Actually, this fabulous blog post by my feminist friend Xenologer is less of a collection of tips and more of a comprehensive guide to understanding how male privilege can negatively affect the interactions of well-intentioned men with women. Using simple [...]
- Understanding "White Feminism"
- Let's List How Feminism Hurts Men
Dylan Farrow’s open letter about the sexual assault she endured from her adoptive father, Woody Allen, has provoked a sensational discussion around the issue of who to listen to, and who to believe. I believe that narratives of sexual assault [...]
- The Question Of Gay Marriage In Different Religions
- Domestic Violence Statistics: A Reminder
It’s important for both potential and current sexual partners to be able to give informed consent to participating in sexual acts, which includes, among other things, knowledge about one’s STI status. STIs like herpes are much more prevalent than they [...]
- Assessing Facts About Abortion And Contraception
- What Would You Choose: Making Rent or Having Sex?