…. from my favorite CurrentTV host, Sarah Haskins, in her Target Women series. Check it out here
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
Scrolling through the web the other day, I came across Condomsizer, which claims to be the “#1 Condom Size Resource on the Web.” Now, I can’t speak to whether or not is is the #1 size resource on the web, [...]
- Six Things I Learned From Being a Birth Control Counselor
- When Abstinence-Only Sex Education Is Against Your Religion
Actually, this fabulous blog post by my feminist friend Xenologer is less of a collection of tips and more of a comprehensive guide to understanding how male privilege can negatively affect the interactions of well-intentioned men with women. Using simple [...]
- Understanding "White Feminism"
- Let's List How Feminism Hurts Men
For the final post in this series (here are links to Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3) we’ll examine the final 3 characteristics of minority groups based on a sociological list of 5 traits that minority groups tend to [...]
- Does Being Gay Make You A Minority? Part 3
- Does Being Gay Make You A Minority? Part 2
On January 1, I sent out my first newsletter. Over the past few years, I’ve dedicated more of my research to understanding how sex, intimacy, and affection fit together, so it seemed fitting to share this with subscribers. If you’d [...]
- Claiming The Title Of Sex Educator
- Bystepping Stigma By Easily Locating STI Clinics