If you’re looking for an eco-friendly vibrator that’s soft-to-the-touch, this product should be on your radar.
What you need to know right off the bat: Similar to the We-Vibe Tango (check out the MSP review, here!), the Touch is also waterproof, green, and rechargeable. In fact, a single charge will give you up to two hours of playtime, and it only takes 90 minutes to reboot.
The vibe has eight different vibration modes (see photo below), and it’s encased in 100% medical-grade platinum silicone—which means it’s gentle on your goods as well as the environment.
The main perks:
- We-Vibe’s products all have the same charging base, so that means if you own multiple vibes from this company, you really only need to have one cord on hand.
- The feel of the vibe is fabulous. The Touch is made of soft, flexible, medical-grade silicone; so direct contact to the genitals actually feels really natural. Plus, the vibe has a thicker base. So not only is it easier to hold on to, that additional leverage helps prevent your whole hand from shaking while the toy is in use.
- The vibe has a rounded tip, so it’s handy for spot-on contact.
- Again, it’s waterproof: So that means it is bathtub and hot tub friendly!
- Operation is simple: Press the button at the base to turn the vibe on. Tap the button again to change vibration modes. Hold the power button down for several seconds to power down.
- Although I love the texture of the product, the rubbery feel does allow for the toy to collect random bits of debris on it. For example: If you set the vibrator on the floor to charge, stash it in your underwear draw, or leave it in between the sheets after you’re done using it—there’s a good chance some sort of hair, fuzz from the carpet, dust, etc. will be stuck to it. (But luckily this can all be avoided if you just clean the toy with soap and water after each use, and then store it back in the bag it came with.)
Overall opinion: I dig it.
It costs $89—so only $10 more than the We-Vibe Tango—but I think the extra money is well worth it. It’s a bit quieter than the Tango, and the material definitely makes it more comfortable for direct clitoral stimulation.
Do you own either of the vibes discussed in this post? If so, sound off in the comments about them. We’d love to hear your take!
Follow us on Twitter @mysexprofessor or follow Madeline Haller, the author of this post @madeline_haller.