I’ve once again had the pleasure of teaming up with Good Vibrations for a MySexProfessor toy review. This time, they sent me the JimmyJane Form 3, an adorable rechargeable vibrator. I’ve always been impressed with JimmyJane’s unique toy designs, and the Form 3 is no exception.
The vibrator is small (it fits in the palm of your hand) but mighty! With four power levels and four vibration patterns, the opportunities are endless (well, maybe not endless, but 16 options is a lot). The Form 3 boasts a unique design. The silicone thins out in a divot for your fingers, allowing you to enjoy the use of your own fingers enhanced by vibrations.
What I Love:
- It’s tiny! This allows for easy transport (especially if you’re flying), and for it to be concealed when necessary.
- It’s rechargeable! This means no wasteful batteries, which saves the earth and your wallet.
- It’s waterproof! Not just water resistant, but water proof. Bath time fun, anyone?
- The unique shape allows for a new vibrating sensation. The flexible top emits a softer vibration, while the base packs a more powerful punch.
- It’s super easy to clean. The smooth surface ensures that you can see what you’re doing when you clean your toy.
What I Don’t Love:
- It’s not all that quiet. Perhaps I got a faulty model, but certain vibration modes had a strange, high-pitched sound that was more like an extra-terrestrial creature than a vibrator. This only happened on the low-speed vibration settings.
- The price. This is definitely a luxury toy, but it’s still hard to imagine spending $145 on something so tiny! That being said, it does come with a three year warranty, which makes the price tag a bit more manageable.
How it Rates:
Ease of Use: 5
If you’re looking for an adorable, rechargeable vibrator with a body-friendly design, the JimmyJane Form 3 is a great choice.