I think I’ve finally found it – the perfect first vibrator. The Je Joue Uma is simple yet powerful, unassuming yet bold, and packs just the right amount of punch for someone first entering the stimulating world of luxury sex toys.
Made of silky smooth body-safe silicone, the Je Joue Uma feels great against your skin, and is certainly a step up from the usual first-vibrator suspects (you know, those cheap plastic butterfly vibrators that always smell a little funky no matter how many times you clean them).
- It’s gorgeous! As far as first toys go, anyone would be lucky to have the sleek design of the Uma as their introduction to sex toys. The silicone feels like velvet. Seriously.
- It’s rechargeable. Enough said.
- It’s powerful! You’ve just gotta try it to know what I’m talking about.
What I Don’t Love:
- It’s not exactly the quietest vibrator I’ve heard. This could be an issue for someone who’s never used a toy before and may be trying to keep it on the DL.
- The charger doesn’t stay on easily. Perhaps my toy was a fluke, but the magnetic charger was super finicky, and I had to balance the toy at just the right angle to get it to stay.
How it Rates:
Ease of Use: 4
Though perhaps not the stealthiest toy of all time, if you’re looking for a well-made, luxurious vibrator to introduce you to the fabulous world of sex toys, the Je Joue Uma is a fantastic choice.