After only a little bit of waiting, and a few very nice email exchanges with the author , I received my copy of Nancy Redd’s Body Drama and am making my way through it. At first glance, this book is not only visually beautiful and stunning (thanks to images of REAL women’s bodies and vulvas and tummies and breasts) but it’s smart, too. I’ll write more once I’ve had a chance to read the whole thing. Visit Nancy’s web site here and please do check out her book.
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
In an effort to not forget some of the wise advice I’ve read over the past year, I’ve recently been rereading certain chapters of books I’ve flagged on my bookshelf. (Side note: Never borrow a book from me; they’re all [...]
- Book Review Of Violation: Rape In Gaming
- Review of The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman
I am so excited to be reviewing a Lelo product! Lelo makes beautiful, ergonomic luxury sex toys, and they seem to come out with new toys every time I blink. The lovely ladies at Good Vibrations sent me the Lelo Ida, [...]
- Eight Holiday Gifts for the Sex Geek in Your Life (2013 Edition)
- Sex Toy Review: Spirit by Leaf
On January 1, I sent out my first newsletter. Over the past few years, I’ve dedicated more of my research to understanding how sex, intimacy, and affection fit together, so it seemed fitting to share this with subscribers. If you’d [...]
- Claiming The Title Of Sex Educator
- Bystepping Stigma By Easily Locating STI Clinics
It seems that almost every day, I come across a new product that somehow offends me on several levels. “18 Again,” a vaginal tightening gel produced by an Indian pharmaceutical company Ultratech, is no exception. According to the article from [...]
- Where in the World is the Wondrous Vulva Puppet? Sydney Opera House Edition
- Seven Sex and Vagina Lessons from Sarah Silverman's Twitter