Thanks to fellow MSP blogger Garnet Joyce and MyPleasure.com, I recently received a lovely little surprise in my campus mailbox- the Incognito vibrator. This adorable little toy is great for emergencies on-the-go, or just as a kitschy decoration for your bedside table.
Some things I love about it:
- I’ve kept it on my nightstand all week, and upon first glace, everyone thinks it’s a cute shade of OPI nailpolish
- The actual vibrator is removable, and is fairly small (check out the picture below for size-comparison)
- It comes with batteries, so you’re literally ready to go as soon as you open the packaging
- It has adjustable speed/power
- It’s just really fun to tell people what it actually is when they ask if they can use your nailpolish
The Incognito is best for external and clitoral stimulation. It really isn’t powerful enough to be used for any sort of body massage, and isn’t large enough for internal stimulation. This would definitely be a great first vibrator for someone who is new to the world of sex toys, since it’s so discreet and compact. And, best of all, it’s only about $10!
Learn more about, or buy, the Incognito at MyPleasure.com.