Thanks to the lovely folks over at Babeland, I recently received my very own OhMiBod Better Than Chocolate vibrator. OhMiBod and Nomi Tang teamed up to make this vibe one of the best and most creative out there. As those of you that have read my other reviews know, my mind works in lists. So, here are my pro and con lists.
Why I love it:
- It’s pretty! And ergonomic! Nomi Tang tends to design really awesome curvy toys, and this is no exception. It definitely doesn’t look like your standard sex toy, but its strange shape actually helps with functionality.
- You can plug it into your iPod. Or computer. And it’s wireless. So basically…you can rock out. Wirelessly. While listening to music. Yeah.
- You can use it via Skype. This could be a serious innovation for LTRs…you can plug it into your computer and it will vibrate to the sound of your partner’s voice. Talk about an update to cyber-sex.
- It’s Elastomer, which makes it super easy to clean, plus really soft to the touch.
- It’s waterproof! Yay!
- It’s pink! Once again, I know I usually don’t like the pink, but I think I might be coming around to the whole girly sex toy thing.
- It comes in a really pretty silk-lined box. Okay, I’m starting to sound like a princess. But there’s something to be said about things coming in pretty boxes.
- If you don’t want to use it with music/audio, it has its own simple vibrating settings that can be adjusted using a touch-sensitive button.
Why I don’t love it:
- The touch-sensitive button can get a little confusing.
- Sometimes it’s hard to get it to work with your iPod. I had to push the button like four times to get it to work right. But that really only happened once.
- That’s pretty much it. What can I say? I love this toy!
The toy can be found over at Babeland.com for $99. Overall, I highly recommend this toy!
The Babeland bloggers also did a piece on the BTC vs. actual chocolate. Check it out!