This week on Cheeky Chicago, you can find me talking about one of the most well-researched sex positions of all time: the Coital Alignment Technique (CAT) - which, among male-female couples, has been found to be an easier sex position for some women to reach orgasm in. Is it perfect? No. Will all women who try CAT have an orgasm? Of course not! It is simply one options for couples to try, especially if they are looking for sex positions that make it easier for women to have an orgasm in. Another thing I like about CAT is that it’s a sex position that brings a couple close together so it’s also easier for kissing, touching and talking to each other. Check out the details on Cheeky Chicago’s web site. And if you try it, please let me know how it goes! I’d love to post your (anonymous, of course) review of CAT.
Related MSP Posts:
- MSP Sex Position of the Week: Coital Alignment Technique (Click HERE to read)
- MSP Sex Position of the Week: Woman on Top (Click HERE to read)
- How to have sex in the shower: Five tips (Click HERE to read)
- Playing with Men’s Testicles: Fun Sex Games (Click HERE to read)
- Multiple Orgasms for Women and Men: What You MUST Know (Click HERE to read)