In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, women around the world have been posting peculiar Facebook statuses about where they “like it”. I first saw one of these statuses on Monday, and I brushed it off as someone just giving off way TMI, which I find happens often on various social networking websites. However, I later received a message on Facebook from a female friend, filling me in on the secret. Last year, the trend was to post the color of the bra you were wearing. This status left everyone wondering what on earth you were talking about, and when you revealed what it was for, raised awareness that October is, in fact, Breast Cancer Awareness month. This year, however, we were asked to post our statuses as where we like to put our purses when we come home. This made for some interesting statuses! Here are my favorites:
- I like it on top of my desk.
- I like it in the closet.
- I like it on the kitchen table, but my husband hates it!
- I like it on the bedpost.
- I like it out in the open, where you can see it.
- Quite frankly, I don’t like it on anything. I prefer to have it all in my pants.
So, MSP readers, where do you like it?
Follow us on Twitter @mysexprofessor.