No sooner do I suggest a Brian Andreas print as a MSP Valentine’s gift idea when not only does his company, Story People, make their own suggestions for V-Day prints but they offer $5 off of every print through Feb 14 too! Check out this great deal here.
About Dr. Debby Herbenick
Dr. Debby Herbenick is a sex researcher at Indiana University, sexual health educator at The Kinsey Institute, columnist, and author of five books about sex and love. Learn more about her work at www.sexualhealth.indiana.edu.
My boyfriend and I went to a Toulouse-Lautrec exhibit at the local art museum, and as we were climbing the stairs to get to the display—I noticed this painting on the staircase. The artist, Ryotaro Tokita, left the piece untitled, [...]
- My Name is Strong: Raising Awareness About Gender-Based Violence Through Art
- Does Storytelling Require Rape?
I live (and love) Ohio, and have written about some issues that have happened in my beloved state before. On my commute home, I heard a local radio show talking about someone Sexy. Well, she isn’t Sexy yet, but she [...]
- Sex As A Universal Human Right
- Why Beyoncé is My New Favorite Feminist
There’s nothing quite like a thoughtful gift that says “I love you in all your sex geekiness.” And if you’re a reader of this blog, I’d guess you have a bit of a sex geek streak yourself. Continuing the tradition [...]
- Eight Holiday Gifts for the Sex Geek in Your Life
- My Non-Thing Holiday Gift Guide
I am so excited to be reviewing a Lelo product! Lelo makes beautiful, ergonomic luxury sex toys, and they seem to come out with new toys every time I blink. The lovely ladies at Good Vibrations sent me the Lelo Ida, [...]
- Eight Holiday Gifts for the Sex Geek in Your Life (2013 Edition)
- Sex Toy Review: Spirit by Leaf