Recently I listed 10 love songs that have played an important part in the soundtrack of my life and maybe yours, too. There are other good songs, too, and some of you have added your own. Among those you might appreciate:
1. Heroes, the Peter Gabriel version which is tender and heartbreaking.
2. Not Exactly Paris (I wish I could find Tyne Daly’s version):
3. Kiss that Counted by Catie Curtis
4. Drive All Night by Bruce Springsteen
5. Anyone Else But You (the Michael Cera and Ellen Page version from Juno)
6. The Kid by Art Garfunkel (though I highly recommend the Dar Williams version)
7. Just in Time (Frank Sinatra version)
What else should we add here?
Follow us on Twitter @mysexprofessor.