For those of you who like dinosaurs and clever comics starring them, I highly recommend Dinosaur Comics (aptly named I would say). I was particularly amused with the September 1st comic. Prepare yourself for some epic sex-related punning.
My boyfriend and I went to a Toulouse-Lautrec exhibit at the local art museum, and as we were climbing the stairs to get to the display—I noticed this painting on the staircase. The artist, Ryotaro Tokita, left the piece untitled, [...]
- My Name is Strong: Raising Awareness About Gender-Based Violence Through Art
- Does Storytelling Require Rape?
In previous posts here on MSP, I’ve struggled to make sense of sex work as a feminist and as a scholar. I’ve discussed why legislating sex work is problematic, and that post sparked a further rumination on how my position [...]
- Changing Her Name to "Sexy"
- Sex As A Universal Human Right
Many Americans are coming to terms with the fact that their beloved superheroes are often portrayed in sexist and gender-specific ways. The results of this realization are amusing and subversive. For instance, a group of cosplayers attending San Diego Comic-Con [...]
- Sex Talk: A Sexy Comic About Consent!
- Sex, Baseball & Pizza: Metaphors Are Confusing